Saturday, October 16, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

It is midnight and I cannot sleep. So... I have compiled a list of my favorite things for this week:

1) Watching Cohen shimmie (sp?) his way up the slot canyon at the Dixie Rock Red Cliffs today like a big man.
2) Hearing my hubby tell me dinner was yummy... and mean it. (ps... I DONT COOK!)
3) My CLEANED OUT car!
4) FALL BREAK!!(need I say more?)
5) Yard Sales... especially when its a moving sale and the owner worked at urban renewal! I totally scored big on that one! (pictures to follow soon)
6) Ashten/Bruce/ Fat-Fat sleeping for 5hrs at night
7) Tallen telling me he loved me "A big-big one!"
8) The Momma song that Josh & the boys made for me. (also to follow soon as soon as I can figure out how to upload it.)
9) Filling out my timecard (cause it means I am going to have a little extra cash this month)
10) Having an opportunity to take a test, which I missed. My teacher is amazing! :)

YAY!!! For amazing weeks filled with love, laughter and hope for a great one this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment