Saturday, October 9, 2010

Domestic Goddess... Yes Please!

I am loving my some "Stay-At-Home Mommy" fun!!! Yes Siree... With the help of my next door neighbor Mary, alot of You-Tube tutorials (you can laugh its okay... i did) and some super cute craft blogs i found as a reference guide, I have officially learned how to sew... and i can do more than just a square now. I feel like I am the "awesomist" as Cohen likes to call me. I think I may have found the inner domestic goddess in me after-all. I have conquered carseat covers! I think my next project will be making fun hair accessories & broaches out of wool. I have seen a few here and there at cute little boutiques and have always loved them. So why not try and replicate?

PS~ If you know of anyone who is if having a baby and may want a custom carseat cover let me know. I am going to be selling custom made ones for $30. These are the kinds with the tabs (with velcro), soft warm inside fabric and lots of extras for the "cute" factor. They make a great baby shower gift too. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am missing our crafty days!!! Wish you could just come over :(

    ReplyDelete