Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Accounting is the stuff that makes the weak quit!

I am an accoutning major! This is a matter of fact statement... for sure.

I will conquer these theories & equations & the crazy way that FASB (financial accoutning standards board) has decided that things should be run.

 But for real... it is SOOOOO HARD!!!

On Monday we had our second test of the semester. The first one I, along with 60% of the class, BOMBED! I got a 55. ewww.... So to make up for the less than par grade I got last time, I decided that I was gonna rock this test! Well, today in class the teacher posted the spread of grades on the board:

A - 2
B - 4
C - 4
D - 10
F - 10

Umm... excuse me for being "glass half empty" on this one but seriously??? I just knew that i was one of the 20 that bombed it! But... dah dah dah duh! I totally got a C!!! Now normally I would not be that excited about that but when 20 out of the 30 fail and i didnt I am so stoked! Wa-hoo!

I am NOT WEAK!!! I Will Beat This!  (my new mantra!!!)

1 comment:

  1. yay! Way to go! I don't know how you do all that you do. You did great :)

    ReplyDelete