Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Amazing Rally Tonight...

We had our elimination games for our softball league tonight and honestly knew we would lose. I know that sucks to say but I just didn't have a lot of hope. However we had this huge rally in the 5th inning. We came back and ended up winning by like 5 runs. It was awesome!!!! Now we have a game next week at 7:30pm. I am excited about it because I really think that our team has got our groove back. We are going to Primary Children's tomorrow for a check up for Tallen. He has a birth defect in his heart that we thought got fixed... guess not. Please say a little prayer for him tomorrow. Work is awesome like normal. I truly do love my job. We have the Skateboard Competition on the 2nd of May then the Midnight Run 5K on the 5th of June, that my baby is going to run! I am so proud of him!!! Everyone should come out that night though because it is one of the best events the city has. On top of that we give all our participants an awesome GLOW IN THE DARK T-SHIRT!!!!!!!!!! That right there should be enough reason to come out and join in the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment